Close Menu
Imperial WireImperial Wire
    What's Hot

    FDA agrees to review Moderna’s mRNA flu vaccine application in a reversal

    February 18, 2026

    Writer Salim Khan’s condition stable: Hospital | Mumbai News – The Times of India

    February 18, 2026

    India sheds defensive stance, negotiates future-focused trade deals: Goyal

    February 18, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Threads
    Trending
    • FDA agrees to review Moderna’s mRNA flu vaccine application in a reversal
    • Writer Salim Khan’s condition stable: Hospital | Mumbai News – The Times of India
    • India sheds defensive stance, negotiates future-focused trade deals: Goyal
    • Benchmark reiterates Expand Energy stock rating on reserve report
    • 49ers set to return to Mexico City for regular-season game
    • Kerala to regularise over 20,000 teacher posts
    • Wales head coach Rhian Wilkinson balances motherhood with management – International Dispatch | Imperial Wire
    • Moderna got the FDA to change its mind and review its flu vaccine after some concessions
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Imperial WireImperial Wire
    Post Your Story
    Wednesday, February 18
    • Home
    • Epstein Files
    • Featured
      • Sports
      • Technology
      • Education
      • Healthcare
    • Global News
    • India News
    • Business
    • Technology
    • Entertainment
    • Contact
    Imperial WireImperial Wire
    • Home
    • Epstein Files
    • Global News
    • India News
    • Business
    • Share Market & Crypto
    • Gaming
    • Sports
    • Finance
    • Entertainment
    • Education
    Home»Business

    Trump says regime change in Iran that ousts Islamic clerics ‘could be one of the best factor that would occur’ as one other service heads to Mideast | Fortune – Company Technique & Outlook

    Admin - Shubham SagarBy Admin - Shubham SagarFebruary 13, 2026Updated:February 14, 2026 Business No Comments6 Mins Read
    Trump says regime change in Iran that ousts Islamic clerics ‘could be one of the best factor that would occur’ as one other service heads to Mideast | Fortune – Company Technique & Outlook
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    Trump made the feedback shortly after visiting with troops at Ft. Bragg, North Carolina, and after he confirmed earlier within the day that he’s deploying a second plane service group to the Mideast.

    “It looks as if that will be one of the best factor that would occur,” Trump mentioned in an trade with reporters when requested about urgent for the ouster of the Islamic clerical rule in Iran. “For 47 years, they’ve been speaking and speaking and speaking.”

    The president has prompt in current weeks that his prime precedence is for Iran to additional cut back its nuclear program, however on Friday he prompt that’s just one facet of concessions the U.S. wants Iran to make.

    Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who traveled to Washington this week for talks with Trump, has been urgent for any deal to incorporate steps to neutralize Iran’s ballistic missile program and finish its funding for proxy teams reminiscent of Hamas and Hezbollah.

    “If we do it, that will be the least of the mission,” Trump mentioned of focusing on Tehran’s nuclear program, which suffered important setbacks in U.S. army strikes final 12 months.

    Iran has insisted its nuclear program is for peaceable functions. Earlier than the June battle, Iran had been enriching uranium as much as 60% purity, a brief, technical step away from weapons-grade ranges.

    Trump’s feedback advocating for a possible finish to Ayatollah Ali Khamenei’s rule come simply weeks after Secretary of State Marco Rubio mentioned a possible change in energy in Iran could be “way more advanced” than the administration’s current effort to oust Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro from energy.

    Rubio, throughout a Senate listening to final month, famous that with Iran “you’re speaking a few regime that’s in place for a really very long time.”

    “In order that’s going to require a variety of cautious pondering, if that eventuality ever presents itself,” Rubio mentioned.

    Trump mentioned the usGerald R. Ford, the world’s largest plane service, is being despatched from the Caribbean Sea to the Mideast to affix different warships and army belongings the U.S. has constructed up within the area.

    Trump had prompt one other spherical of talks with the Iranians was deliberate for this week, however these negotiations didn’t materialize as one in every of Tehran’s prime safety officers visited Oman and Qatar and exchanged messages with U.S. intermediaries.

    “In case we don’t make a deal, we’ll want it,” Trump informed reporters concerning the second service. He added, “It’ll be leaving very quickly.”

    Already, Gulf Arab nations have warned any assault might spiral into one other regional battle in a Mideast nonetheless reeling from the Israel-Hamas battle within the Gaza Strip. In the meantime, Iranians are starting to carry 40-day mourning ceremonies for the 1000’s killed in Tehran’s bloody crackdown on nationwide protests final month, including to the interior stress confronted by the sanctions-battered Islamic Republic.

    The Ford, whose new deployment was first reported by The New York Instances, will be part of the usAbraham Lincoln and its accompanying guided-missile destroyers, which have been within the area for over two weeks. U.S. forces have already got shot down an Iranian drone that approached the Lincoln on the identical day final week that Iran tried to cease a U.S.-flagged ship within the Strait of Hormuz.

    Trump in exchanges with reporters on Friday nonetheless provided measured hope {that a} deal may be struck with Iran.

    “Give us the deal that they need to have given us the primary time,” Trump mentioned about how U.S. army motion may be averted. “If they offer us the appropriate deal, we gained’t try this.”

    Ford had been a part of Venezuela strike power

    It could be a fast turnaround for the Ford, which Trump despatched from the Mediterranean Sea to the Caribbean final October because the administration constructed up an enormous army presence within the lead-up to the shock raid final month that captured Maduro.

    It additionally seems to be at odds with the Trump administration’s nationwide safety and protection methods, which put an emphasis on the Western Hemisphere over different elements of the world.

    In response to questions concerning the motion of the Ford, U.S. Southern Command mentioned U.S. forces in Latin America will proceed to “counter illicit actions and malign actors within the Western Hemisphere.”

    “Whereas power posture evolves, our operational functionality doesn’t,” Col. Emanuel Ortiz, spokesperson for Southern Command, mentioned in an announcement. U.S. “forces stay absolutely able to mission energy, defend themselves, and defend U.S. pursuits within the area.”

    The Ford strike group will carry greater than 5,000 extra troops to the Center East however few capabilities or weapons that don’t exist already throughout the Lincoln group. Having two carriers will double the variety of plane and munitions which can be obtainable to army planners and Trump.

    Given the Ford’s present place within the Caribbean, it’s going to seemingly be weeks earlier than it’s off the coast of Iran.

    Trump has repeatedly threatened to make use of power to compel Iran to conform to constrain its nuclear program and earlier over Tehran’s bloody crackdown on nationwide protests.

    Iran and america held oblique talks in Oman every week in the past, and Trump later warned Tehran that failure to succeed in an settlement together with his administration could be “very traumatic.” Related talks final 12 months finally broke down in June as Israel launched what turned a 12-day battle on Iran that included the U.S. bombing Iranian nuclear websites.

    Lengthy service deployments have an effect on crews and ships

    The usFord, in the meantime, first set sail in late June 2025, which implies the crew will quickly have been deployed for eight months. Whereas it’s unclear how lengthy the ship will stay within the Center East, the transfer units the crew up for an unusually lengthy deployment.

    The Navy’s prime officer, Adm. Daryl Caudle, informed reporters final month that retaining the Ford longer at sea could be “extremely disruptive” and that he was “a giant non-fan of extensions.”

    Carriers are usually deployed for six or seven months. “When it goes previous that, that disrupts lives, it disrupts issues … funerals that have been deliberate, marriages that have been deliberate, infants that have been deliberate,” Caudle mentioned.

    He mentioned extending the Ford would complicate its upkeep and maintenance by throwing off the schedule of repairs, including extra put on and tear, and rising the tools that may want consideration.

    For comparability, the plane service USS Dwight D. Eisenhower had a nine-month deployment to the Center East in 2023 and 2024, when it spent a lot of its time engaged with the Iran-backed Houthi rebels in Yemen. The ship entered upkeep in early 2025 as scheduled, however it blew previous its deliberate completion date of July and stays within the shipyard to at the present time.

    Caudle informed The Related Press in a current interview that his imaginative and prescient is to deploy smaller, newer ships when potential as a substitute of constantly turning to large plane carriers.

    Source link
    #Trump #regime #change #Iran #ousts #Islamic #clerics #occur #service #heads #Mideast #Fortune

    carrier change clerics Corporate Fortune Happen heads Imperial Iran Islamic Mideast ousts Outlook regime Strategy Trump Wire
    Admin - Shubham Sagar
    • Website

    Admin & Senior Editor at Imperial Wire covering global news...

    Keep Reading

    India sheds defensive stance, negotiates future-focused trade deals: Goyal

    Wales head coach Rhian Wilkinson balances motherhood with management – International Dispatch | Imperial Wire

    Moderna got the FDA to change its mind and review its flu vaccine after some concessions

    Festo opens Bengaluru global capability centre, plans 600 jobs

    Lindsey Vonn shares her journey home after Olympics crash – International Dispatch | Imperial Wire

    Oil jumps more than 2% after Vance says Iran ignored key U.S. demand, military strikes on the table

    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    Editors Picks

    PSU rally shows momentum, but strategic picks remain in defence and power: Dharmesh Kant

    February 17, 2026

    Adam Silver to consider changing draft lottery, revoking picks to stop tanking

    February 14, 2026

    NBA All-Star Game Betting Preview: Best Picks for World vs. USA and MVP Odds | Deadspin.com

    February 14, 2026

    Finest VPN Service for 2026 Our Prime Picks in a Tight Race – Imperial Wire

    February 13, 2026
    Latest Posts

    Subscribe to News

    Get the latest sports news from NewsSite about world, sports and politics.

    Imperial Wire News logo - Reliable global updates and industry insights
    Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest Vimeo WhatsApp TikTok Instagram

    News

    • Astrology
    • Business
    • Consulting
    • Education
    • Entertainment
    • Fashion
    • Finance
    • Food

    News

    • Gaming
    • Global News
    • Healthcare
    • India News
    • Politics
    • Science
    • Share Market & Crypto
    • Sports

    Company

    • Technology
    • Travel
    • Money
    • Europe
    • UK News
    • US Politics

    Services

    • Subscriptions
    • Customer Support
    • Sponsored News
    • Work With Us

    Subscribe to Updates

    vGet the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    © 2026 Imperial Wire News | Reserved by Webixnet Pvt. Ltd..
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms of Service

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.